Setting up the Pokemon Go Plus accessory is very simple. It comes with a battery and it only takes a few button presses to get everything set up. Just follow these instructions and it should work fine.
How to set up Pokemon Go Plus
- Remove Tag from Pokemon Go Plus Accessory
- Open Pokemon Go
- Click the Pokeball in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
- Click Settings on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Pokemon Go Plus Option
- Scan for the device and click the button on the Pokemon Go Accessory
- It should now be connected. There should be an indicator on your main game screen if it was successful.
Once you have connected the Pokemon Go Plus it becomes even easier to sync it up in the future. Just click on the Pokemon Go Plus icon on the game’s main screen, hit the button on the Pokemon Go Plus and viola, should be synced and ready for an adventure. If you are having issues, make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone.
Check out our unboxing video here.